Wednesday 17 March 2010

A splash of Grey on a sunny day












Two days ago I was having a look at the closet with some of my old shoes and I found the gorgeous black Dr. Martenes! I'm pretty sure they'll soon start having (most probably next autumn-winter) the same consideration that they had in the 90's, at least by me, as you can see from the pics that I took yesterday! I'm always very excited to find something from the past that I can still wear now, from my mother's old accessories and shoes as well as from the general vintage markets and shops.

For example, last Sunday I went to a market in the North of Italy and found a pair of silver earrings in Celtic style (shown in the pics)...I couldn't leave them there, obviously! ;)
Yesterday, instead , I went with my mother to a kind of vintage shop in Switzerland, it sells only simple coats and fur coats, but I didn't find anything special (this is sure enough better for my wallet!). Then in the evening I met my italian friend Ema , who went back to Genoa for the week-end. I love her outfit...simple, a bit bohemian and really really cool!...have a look also at the big colourful and very original bag of Victoria's Secret, it reminds me the 80's...love it!

ME:
Grey cashmere cardigan, Zara/T-shirt, My Closet/Grey pants, H&M/Celtic silver earrings/Old Black Dr. Matenes

MY FRIEND:
White shirt with little black flowers, Pinko/Black leggings, Brandy/Black large belt, Zara/Black over the knee boots, Zara/Black Bag, vintage/Big bag, Victoria's Secret




1 comment:

  1. explendit blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete