Saturday 10 April 2010

Not only Striped shirts

Yesterday, I had really a good time spending the whole afternoon with my friends trying on some of the most fashionable items that you can find in Lugano. The location was a very glamorous shop, I think unique for its mix of Art, Design and Fashion.


Flat sandals, Green sandals, Blue suede boots, all Stephen Venezia


My friend's Striped shirt, Oysho / Vintage leather skirt / Black shoes, Malloni


Striped shirt Promod/ Grey shorts, H&M/ silver ankle boots, Stephen Venezia

My friend's Striped sweater, H&M/ my black ankle boots, VicMatié/Blue Blazer, Malene Birger

Gummy bracelets, Materia

Necklace, bARBARA i gONGINI

Histoires de Parfums

Synthetic bags, Selvedge


Sandals, lato/b


Blue sandals, I Blues

Leather waistcoat, Alessandra Marchi

No comments:

Post a Comment